CHHS students discuss new classrooms

Chase Cowart, Reporter

With the new classrooms being built on the side of the building, some random students were asked for their opinion on this addition.

Question: What do you think of the new classrooms being built? Do you think that trailers will be needed after the addition?

————-

Answer: I think they’re a needed improvement, but to fit all the trailers the building will have to be multiple stories which will look awkward. There will probably be a few trailers needed after the expansion. -Zoë Steele

————-

Answer: I think it’s good that the new classrooms are being built, because for me, it’s a hassle to get from one side of the school to the other to get outside to the trailers, especially with all the traffic. I don’t think that they will be needed, but it would be good to keep them for at least a semester after being able to use the new classrooms. I say this so that just in case something happens and the teachers need to move back into the trailers, there’d be a back-up plan. -Callie Willett

————-

Answer: I believe that the new classrooms are a necessity. After they’re built, the trailers will most likely not be used as classrooms because they’re too small and inconvenient. -Jake Bramblett

————-

Answer: The new classrooms are indeed something we need. It’s always nice to have your classes in the same hall instead of having to walk across the school, then outside to go to your class. We will definitely still need trailers (just less of them) because some classes just make sense to be put outside, but classes like English that teach freshman only should be located in the freshman hall, not outside. The classrooms being built are needed but trailers will still be a thing afterwards. -Emily Zhang

————-

Answer: I believe that the new classrooms are something that the school needs. It will be less traffic for people coming in/out of the building going to class. There might still be a need for some trailers, but not nearly as many as there are needed now. -Angela Howard

————-

Answer: Yes. It is the truth, there never be enough room for a seven A school. -Callie Smith

————-

Answer: It was definitely a needed addition but my question is will it be enough? Chelsea is growing very fast and the add on will help but it won’t be too long until we need another one. I don’t think we will need the trailers right after but if we keep growing like we are, we will need to. -Ryan Engle

————-

Answer: Yes, because Chelsea is growing fast, it is a smart plan for the future. -Kiersten David