The student news site of Chelsea High School

The Buzz

The Buzz

The Buzz

Fall festival season kicks off in Chelsea

We’re excited for the third annual fall festival being held on October 7th in Chelsea Village. Eyes on Chelsea and Sara Beth’s Gymnasts are welcoming the autumn season with a celebration, which will have food, music, crafts, and more! The festival will be fun for all ages.

There will be a lot to do at the fall festival, including booths run by local vendors, such as Whiskers and Wags, Pathway Pediatrics, and more! In addition, local favorite Jeremiah’s Italian Ice will be present, as well as several other food options, like GG’s Food Truck and Ellie B’s Barbecue.

“Each booth will be handing out candy to trick or treaters, and offering some type of game or activity for kids,” said Jessica Palmer, one of the organizers for the event. “Feel free to dress in your Halloween costumes and bring your trick-or-treat bags!”

Along with food, the celebration will also include rides, crafting activities, a book fair, and live music played by Josiah Rodda.

“The goal is to introduce Chelsea to some of the small businesses in Chelsea and to provide a space to enjoy music, crafts, rides and food” Palmer explained.

The address for the festival is 10699 Old Hwy 280. The time is 11-2, on October 7th. Parking will be available in the main parking lot, and the road alongside Franklin Automotive. Don’t miss it!