What do Chelsea students want to be when they grow up?

Olivia Hand, Reporter

At The Buzz, we asked the age old question. What do you want to be when you grow up? Now based on childhood dreams and reality. And this is what CHHS’s students said:

————-

Daniel Villanueva, Grade 11: “After college, I want to be an entrepreneur, meaning I want to own multiple businesses. And also on the side, I want to do real estate”. Daniel Villanueva, the businessman.

————-

Andrew Hyde, Grade 11: “After college, I want to get into physical therapy. I definitely did not see myself wanting to do this when I was young, I wanted to be a veterinarian. I knew that I couldn’t be a veterinarian, because I just can’t stand to be in the environment of hurt animals… it’s just so sad” Andrew Hyde, lover of animals & physical therapy.

————-

Abigail Hyche, Grade 10: “This is a lot of pressure, after college I want to be successful. I want to- hopefully, be able to start my own business, and have the ability to be self reliant. When I was a little kid… I wanted to be a nurse, but then I realized I hate blood and needles. I’m thinking a completely different way.” Abigail Hyche, dreams of success & self reliants.

————-

Jenny Saunders, Grade 12: “After college, I want to work as a pharmacist. Then maybe, get married, and have a family, yeah know that certain thing. When I was a kid, I would always change my mind. When I was 5 I wanted to work at Wal-Mart, and that’s not really inspiring”  Jenny Saunders, future pharmacist.

————-

Paris Greene, Grade 12: “When I get out of college, I want to be a computer I.T Manager, also I want to be an interpreter for different languages. I can speak 5 different languages. But, when I was little, I didn’t know the differences between gender names, so I wanted to be a ‘fire-women’. Paris Greene, the I.T guy, that has a side job of being an interpreter.

————-

Reagan Giles, Grade 11: “When I graduate from college, I want to go to a military academy or university with a NROTC, and major in political science or history, then go to law school. When I was a little kid, I wanted to be a veterinarian. Oh, how my thoughts have changed!” Reagan Giles, future educated women.

————-

Emma Grace Duke, Grade 11: “ I would love to go to college in a big city, but if not I’d definitely move to a fun city after college, and work for a high end fashion company of some sorts. When I was a little kid, as mainstream as this sounds… I wanted to be a veterinarian”. Emma Grace Duke, future fashion designer.

————-

Mr. Schmidt, The Buzz Editor: “ I wanted to be an astronaut when I was a little kid… still do now. Dreams never die”. Mr. Schmidt, future astronaut.