Announcements 10/6/15

Wednesday, October 7th, 2015 will be a Late Start Day. Students are advised to report to school by 8:20am. Any student that arrives after 8:30 am will be tardy. The first class will begin at 8:37am. Buses will run at regular schedule times. Students’ pickup, return, and school dismissal times will not change.

The Hive still wants your Bizzzness!!!!!!! We have all your day to day school supplies. From wooden pencils to poster boards, we have everything you will need during your four years in High School. Come on down to rom C04 and experience the hive today!! Open Monday-Friday 1st-6th period.

The fourth Annual Titans Learning Lab Field Trip to Nashville, is fast approaching. Please see either Mrs. Dora Montgomery, Mrs. Walker, Ms. Clark and Mrs. Hooper for Field Trip application and information. Registration is first come first serve. Seating is limited.

FLBA is collecting personal hygiene item to donate to Family Connections. Please take to Mrs. Hooper’s room B02. If you choose, monetary donation are accepted.

Seniors

Seniors portrait forms are due to Bill Miller on October 14th. He will be in the lunch room that morning between 7-9 am.

Sport

Girls Basketball tryout will be Oct 19th- 21st, and the 22nd from 6pm to 7:30.  You must sign up and see Coach Clark in order to tryout.