Mercer Engineering Scholarship Challenge

The Mercer University School of Engineering invites seniors to apply for their annual Scholarship Challenge at their Macon, Georgia campus on Saturday, November 16, 2019. They will award valuable scholarships this fall to high school seniors who are interested in Mercer’s engineering, industrial management and technical communications program. More information about Mercer Engineering is available at engineering.mercer.edu.
The Scholarship Challenge is a day where they will meet with students to show them campus, labs and technology, and give them an opportunity to meet with faculty and students.They will use a design problem or a test of math skills to help make scholarship recommendations. Students do not need to have applied to Mercer – this event is open to any high school senior.

The Saturday event on November 16th will include:
Welcome breakfast and registration;
The scholarship challenge (a math and language test or a media design problem for Technical Communication) in the morning — no calculus background is required;
A parents’ program occurs in parallel with the scholarship challenge test which provides information about the admissions and financial aid processes;
Engineering laboratory tours are hosted by our faculty and students;
Lunch, afternoon campus tours and social time to talk with other participants, faculty and admissions counselors

Go to the web site and apply for the November 16 event. The address to the student application is http://engineering.mercer.edu/admissions/scholarship.cfm
Students fill in a registration form that captures their contact information and some background on their academic interests.