E-Day: March 20th

E-Day

On Tuesday, March 20, the ACT will be administered to all eleventh grade students. For all other high school students in grades nine, ten, and twelve, an electronic learning day has been approved.

On this day, students will receive all of their classroom instruction and assessments online through the Google Classroom platform and will be required to complete these assignments while at home. Physical attendance at the school campus is not required.

Communication

Parents and guardians will be notified as soon as possible about E-Day plans. Teachers will discuss expectations and assignments with students prior to the scheduled E-Day.

All E-Day lessons will be posted to Google Classroom by the end of the school day on March 19. Teachers may provide up to midnight of March 22 as a window to complete E-Day assignments. 

Teachers will work with students who have limited or no access to the internet at home to complete any assignments in a manner more conducive to their needs.

Instruction

All classes, core and elective, will develop lessons and assignments for the scheduled E-Day.

Attendance

Students in grades nine, ten, and twelve will not physically attend school on March 20. All work and assignments will be completed outside of school.