Weekly Plans: January 14 – 19

We would appreciate your input regarding our current technology practices and needs.  The Speak Up Survey is the tool we use to address these concerns. Parents, Students and Teachers all have the opportunity to share their thoughts @ : https://speakup.tomorrow.org/DirectStart.aspx?TYPE=D&DIST=50

CHHS Key Club will host a mattress sale fundraiser on January 26th, 2019 in the CHHS Lobby. Please view the flyer for details. Email Mrs. Blair for questions: [email protected]

Chelsea High School will be closed Monday, January 21st in reocgnition of the Martin Luther King, Jr. holiday

We will host a Registration Information Meeting – Tuesday, January 22nd @ 6pm – to discuss courses for the 2019-2020 school year

Monday: PTO meeting at 6pm

Tuesday: Basketball hosts Helena, Auditions for the Spring Play will be during Halftime and after school

Wednesday: We want to thank the Shelby County School Board for their support in helping the students of Chelsea High School

Thursday: Wrestling competes at McAdory

Friday: Happy Birthday Mr. Beasley, Basketball hosts Pelham, Yearbook is sponsoring a rave after the ballgames until 11pm in the cafeteria – tickets are $5

Saturday: Wrestling @ Homewood

Chelsea’s Got Talent will be Friday, February 1st

The Miss Chelsea High School Pageant is Friday, February 15, 2019. It is open to girls in grades 9-12 and no pageant experience is required.  If interested, please contact Ms. B. Williams in Room 113.