AU STEM High School Visitation Day

The Auburn University STEM High School Visitation Day will be held on October 10th from 8am-2pm. This is a preview day for underrepresented students.

The STEM High School Visitation Day is designed to provide a forum where high school seniors and their parents have an opportunity to learn more about STEM disciplines offered within the colleges such as pre-health, computer sciences, engineering and math as well as meet with COSAM and Samuel Ginn College of Engineering faculty and staff. They will also have the chance to meet with University representatives from the Office of Undergraduate Recruiting and Scholarships and the Office of Student Financial Services to obtain timely information regarding the application process, financial aid and scholarship opportunities at Auburn University. In addition, students will learn more about the academic and social support provided by COSAM’s Office of Inclusion, Equity, and Diversity as well as Samuel Ginn College of Engineering’s Center for Inclusive Engineering Excellence. Students will also receive a guided tour of the campus and the college of their interest. Lunch will be provided for all participants.

To register online visit the link below. The deadline to register is Monday, October 3rd.

https://s.visitdays.com/cosam/ci/vhtmjzzzmd

STEM Visitation Day Flyer 2022